Volunteering – Can you, as an individual, group or Company, help?
NOAH is reliant upon the continued support of our fantastic volunteers. We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities, one or more of which might appeal to you. For many of our volunteering roles, no previous experience is required but full training is provided in any event.
In return for your generous commitment to us you will have the great satisfaction of knowing that what you are doing is making a difference for good to the lives of so many who are in abject poverty. You will meet people from different backgrounds, develop skills and enjoy a welcoming and social team.
- Catering – working in our kitchen in support of our chef at breakfast, lunch or evening meal times
- Welfare – engaging with our service users in conversation, listening to their issues, providing friendship, engaging them in recreational activities
- Outreach – accompanying our outreach workers as they engage with homeless people on the streets
- Retail – supporting our bustling social enterprise
- Fundraising – helping raise funds for NOAH or get involved in staging events
- Driving or assistant driver duties – help collect donations for our furniture store
- Professional – we always need help with services be it through such as professional trades(wo)men through to business professional in HR, finance, marketing, PR etc.
To apply, please download and complete this application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you wish to know more, telephone 01582 728416.
There is every opportunity for companies to exercise their corporate social responsibility by engaging with NOAH. What you do will make a real impact for good on the lives of people with so little, people who are homeless, live on the streets or are at risk of doing so.
In return you get great team-building opportunities, staff are motivated because of the company’s preparedness to something so altruistic for the benefit of others and you have a positive association and relationship with a highly regarded local charity.
For more information about corporate or team volunteering email email@example.com or call 01582 728416