Training Project Supervisor (ESOL)
Fixed term until July 2022 with the possibility of extension
Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who shares our organisational values of care and compassion, is confident working with initiative and has strong organisation, prioritisation, and mentoring skills.
NOAH Enterprise is a charity that helps homeless and disadvantaged people to improve their lives by providing emotional and physical care, training in employable skills and work experience opportunities in our charitable businesses. We are driven by our values of Care, Compassion and Commitment, which were inspired by Saint Vincent de Paul, and led to the founding of NOAH and its humble service of those in need.
Due to the growth in demand for our services, we are seeking to recruit a Training Project Supervisor (ESOL) who will live out our core values in managing and organising our new ESOL programmes across Bedfordshire.
The main duties will include:
- Setting up and delivering programmes and administrative processes in relation to ESOL course management and the accreditation of learning
- Working with Project Supervisors to unify ESOL work into a ‘Referral Pathway’ that meets learner needs
- Setting up and running ESOL assessment days
- Managing relationships with funders, venues and contracting teachers
- Planning and delivering programmes to meet contract requirements including pre-assessment of learners.
- Monitoring finances and budgets to meet targets
- Planning and developing new ESOL programmes
- Completing all administration in regard to the accreditation of learning
- Supervising and providing day to day support to ensure the smooth running of ESOL programmes
The ideal candidates will have:
- Good people skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to get things right the first time.
- Experience in project supervision/management
- Understanding of quality assurance and OFSTED standards
- Teaching and training experience
- Understanding of Internal Quality Assurance
- Experience of developing training programmes
- Ability to effectively liaise with awarding bodies
- Ability to travel offsite to Bedford and Central Bedfordshire sites.
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above
- Degree level qualification, or relevant and equivalent sector experience
- ESOL Level 5 qualification
- Teacher training to level 3
- Ability to speak a second language
- Full driving licence and own transport
- Flexible working approach
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be able to work independently as well as part of a strong and supportive team, the ideal candidate will share our values and ethos, enjoy working with people and view improving the lives and opportunities of others as a key motivator.
To apply please submit your CV with the supporting statement form (below) to email@example.com