Project Supervisor – Vulnerable Youth Project
Vulnerable Youth Project Supervisor
Salary: Circa £24,000
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
This new role is been created due to the Academy’s success and recent expansion. It is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience of working to support the personal development of vulnerable young people, and who possesses excellent prioritisation, organisation and communication skills.
NOAH Enterprise is a charity that helps homeless and disadvantaged people to improve their lives by providing emotional and physical care, training in employable skills and work experience opportunities in our charitable businesses. We are truly driven by our values of Care, Compassion and Commitment, which have their roots in Saint Vincent de Paul, whose life was the inspiration behind the founding of NOAH.
This is an exciting new role created as part of NOAH’s strategic priority to address homelessness at its source. We are seeking to appoint an experienced youth worker to supervise and run this project for young people between the age of 18-24. The project works with the most vulnerable, offering a unique pathway which includes on the job vocational training, off the job training and mentoring, confidence building activities and access to Kick Start and employment opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a successful track record of working with and motivating young people
- up to date knowledge and understanding Safeguarding and PREVENT
- experience of developing and delivering risk assessments that will securely protect young people
- the skills to build strong and productive relationships with funders and referral partners, meeting or exceeding their expectations
- their own transport to move between sites
- the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The ideal candidate will share our values and ethos, enjoy working with young people and view improving the lives and opportunities of others as a key motivator.
To apply please return your CV with a Supporting Statement form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Monday 15th March
This Building Better Opportunities Project is funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.