HR & Operations Administrator
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Location: Luton town centre
We have a vacancy for an experienced enthusiastic HR & Operations Administrator to join our team at NOAH. The main duties of the role are to provide high quality administrative support for the HR function across the organisation, the Senior Operations Manager, and the Senior Management Team.
The HR & Operations Administrator is a varied and responsible role which requires prior experience in HR and administration. The successful candidate will have experience of employee lifecycle processes, organising meetings and producing supporting paperwork, including creating agendas, and taking minutes and actions to a high standard. The post holder will also assist with planning organisational events such as staff training and away days.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all queries relating to HR
• Undertaking core employee lifecycle processes, including recruitment, onboarding, and leavers
• Maintaining complete and accurate HR and staff records
• Scheduling meetings, producing agendas, taking minutes for the CEO, Senior Management Team, and Committees
• Assisting with organisational events such as staff training or away days
Does this sound like you? The post holder will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and IT skills including Microsoft Office, Teams and Zoom. They will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and undertake multiple tasks within deadlines, showing attention to detail and being process-orientated. For full details, see the job description and person specification below.
To apply for this exciting and rewarding post, please submit your CV along with a completed Supporting Statement to let us know why you are perfect for our role! Send them to: email@example.com Alternatively, you can complete the online application form.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th March 2023
Interviews will be held w/c 3rd April 2023
Working for NOAH comes with the following great benefits:
- Annual leave entitlement increases to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Discounted Luton gym membership
- Life assurance