Academy Employment Manager
37.5 hours / week, Monday to Friday – Fixed term 12 months
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per year
We are seeking to recruit an Employment Manager for a 12 month contract (maternity cover) who will live out our core values in managing and organising our employment programs across Luton and Bedfordshire. You will be a people centred person and will manage strong teams across NOAH to support people in moving away from homelessness and into sustainable living through employment. You will develop and manage the delivery of high-quality employment programs that meet the needs and aspirations of the people we seek to serve.
Successful candidate will take on overall responsibility for managing the Academy employment projects and employment support teams, have knowledge and understanding of the employment sector as well as good people skills and ability to develop strong and productive relationships with commissioners, employers, funders and partners. Ideal candidates will have strong people management skills and ability to lead teams with a professional and caring approach.
This role will include traveling between sites, so having your own transport will be essential.
- Lead on employment project management and monitoring for all Luton and Bedfordshire projects and activities
- Strategic development of employment services and social enterprises
- Liaise and build effective and productive relationships with commissioners and commercial partners
- Maintain records required by external agencies developing and filing reports and information as required by given deadlines
- Manage the internal and external referrals process fostering excellent relationships with internal teams in Welfare and Social Enterprise as well as with key external organisations, partners and stakeholders
- Build and maintain lasting and productive relationships with funders, stakeholders and commercial partners
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above
- Degree level qualifications preferably in business or commerce, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of proven successful project management or business development
- At least 2 years’ experience of successful supervision or management in an educational or training setting
- Full Driving Licence
- Project management – Prince 2 or equivalent
- Financial/budgeting qualifications
NOAH Enterprise is a charity that helps homeless and disadvantaged people to improve their lives by providing emotional and physical care, training in employable skills, and work experience opportunities in our charitable businesses. We are a Living Wage Employer and are committed to promoting wellbeing and a work-life balance amongst our staff.
To apply for this exciting post, please submit your CV along with the Supporting Statement to let us know why you are perfect for the role! Send them to: email@example.com
Closing date: 1st November